Expand Endpoint Security to Office365 with MobileIron UEM and Microsoft Azure
MobileIron is proud to announce today an ongoing partnership with Microsoft to extend endpoint security capabilities to Microsoft Azure and Office 365 using MobileIron UEM. This collaboration allows Microsoft, a leader in Identity Management, and MobileIron, a leader in Unified Endpoint Management, to allow Azure AD Premium customers to utilize MobileIron compliance engine.
Digital transformation has irrevocably changed the IT footprint of your datacenter from being inside four walls, using a PC connected to an Ethernet cable, and talking to a server in that building. To ensure security, workforce productivity and achieve business goals in this new perimeter-less mobile cloud era requires extending cybersecurity to your digital infrastructure – any user, any device, any app, any network, any cloud.
Brian Foster, SVP of product at MobileIron says, “The workplace is evolving and becoming more mobile -- as a result, enterprise employees often turn to their mobile devices to handle critical work matters, which has serious security risks. Now, enterprises can have peace of mind knowing that their devices have the security and protection they need when accessing Microsoft applications in the cloud for an overall safer mobile work experience.”
This is huge folks and MobileIron is delighted to be a part of this journey to give both MobileIron and Microsoft customers more choice.
- Integration between MobileIron’s secure device management capabilities with Microsoft’s Azure AD conditional access capabilities to Azure AD applications like Office 365.
- MobileIron and Microsoft joint customers can sync Intune Application Protection Policies with MobileIron mobile device compliance policies
- MobileIron will be able to set device compliance status for Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Premium customers
- MobileIron will be able to enforce Intune Conditional Access to Office365 and Azure AD Applications from compliant devices
- Azure AD Premium will be able to leverage MobileIron UEM device compliance and remediation policies.
- Available to both MobileIron UEM Core and MobileIron UEM Cloud customers
- Available to Microsoft Intune and Azure Active Directory Premium customers. This is included with Microsoft 365 E3 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) E3
MobileIron is committed to providing an exceptional customer experience working with over 228 ecosystem partners and offering integrated threat defense capabilities for an improved mobile security solution. This latest partnership with Microsoft further confirms MobileIron’s mission to provide customers with more choice when it comes to securing Unified Endpoint Management.
Learn more about MobileIron UEM provides a mobile-centric zero trust foundation for endpoint security.