Mobile device management (MDM) is the foundation for a secure mobile enterprise
MobileIron’s mobile device management (MDM) capabilities give you the fundamental visibility and IT controls needed to secure, manage, and monitor any corporate or employeeowned mobile device or desktop that accesses business critical data.
A comprehensive way to quickly onboard and secure a vast range of employee devices coming into the enterprise
Simple device enrollment
Enable employees to quickly enroll their mobile devices and desktops in MDM through a seamless setup process as soon as they are powered on. Ease privacy concerns with clear, easy-to-read policy guidelines for Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10.
- Self service portal allows users to manage common tasks without IT assistance.
Automated device setup
Simplify configuration and reduces help desk calls. Registered devices are automatically configured with corporate connectivity settings, email profiles, and device-specific restrictions with a few clicks.
- Instantly connect over corporate Wi-Fi and VPN profiles.
- Secure access to business email with support for Exchange, POP, and IMAP.
- Deploy enterprise apps via an enterprise app store.
Mobile access control and secure connectivity
Give authorized users secure access to business resources without requiring them to reenter passwords, manually establish VPN, or other disruptive tasks.
- Leverage existing identity stores such as Active Directory.
- Certificate based authentication prevents man-in-the-middle exploits.
- Per-app VPN simplify secure access to business data.
- Non-compliant devices can't access corporate resources.
Device compliance and policy enforcement
Granular policy settings and compliance configurations allow you to adapt security to match your specific business requirements.
- Enforce device passcodes settings.
- Protect data with device encryption and data loss prevention settings.
- Quarantine or selectively wipe business data from non-compliant devices.
- Meet regulatory guidelines defined by PCI, HIPAA, and CJIS.
Mobile-aware IT infrastructure
MobileIron EMM integrates with other IT systems such as corporate directories (Active Directory/ LDAP), IT service management software, and network access control (NAC) systems.
- Integrate MDM with NAC to prevent unregistered devices from accessing resources over Wi-Fi.
- Integrate MDM with ServiceNow to streamline IT asset management.
- Consolidate enterprise-wide IT systems reporting via the Splunk Forwarder.