Give Them What They Want.
Today, many organizations allow employees to use Macs as their primary work device. As more Macs make it into the enterprise via BYOD and CYOD initiatives, security and ease of manageability have become top priorities. MobileIron enables organizations to secure and manage their Macs, along with their Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices, using a single, unified solution. This reduces cost and complexity and improves the experience for both users and admins.
A Mobile-centric, Zero Trust Approach to Mac Security
As traditional network perimeters become obsolete, organizations must address these modern security challenges with a zero trust approach that always verifies every user, device, app, and network before granting access to business resources. MobileIron unified endpoint management (UEM) supports a mobile-centric, zero trust security framework that validates the device, establishes user context, checks app authorization, verifies the network, and detects and remediates threats before granting secure access to a device or user.
- Greater visibility and control supports faster and more informed decision-making.
- Meet compliance regulations and protect data on any corporate- or employee-owned Mac, as well as Android, iOS, or Windows 10 device.
- Leverage device encryption and data loss prevention settings.
- Provide secure access to business apps, email, Wi-Fi, VPN, and other productivity apps and content repositories such as SharePoint and Box.
- Enforce conditional access to cloud services like Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce.com, and SAP Concur.
A Single Solution for Easier Management That Spans Multiple Platforms
MobileIron enables admins to create and enforce compliance policies across all BYOD and CYOD endpoints, all from a central unified console. By using a single comprehensive security and management solution, as opposed to multiple standalone solutions, IT can greatly simplify mobile management and shorten the learning curve for admins. In addition, this helps to free up time in order to support other strategic initiatives.
- Manage and secure Macs alongside Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices.
- Drive business productivity with a mobile application security framework that allows admins to distribute, protect, and manage apps at scale.
- Manage the entire lifecycle with the ability to securely deploy, manage, and retire Macs.
- Protect employee privacy through the separation of business and personal apps and data on employee-owned devices.
Improve User Experience and Efficiency
MobileIron helps organizations to improve the user experience and drive efficiency. Admins are able to speed time to productivity by getting new Mac users up and running in minutes with the resources required to support their individual workflows. Users don’t have to navigate between multiple management interfaces on different devices. By enrolling enterprise devices in MobileIron, they can enjoy a seamless experience across all of them.
- Efficient, low-touch management enables admins to configure Macs over the air using Apple Business manager (ABM).
- Remote and contract workers can quickly access business apps and content on a fully provisioned Mac wherever they work.
- Users get the same intuitive MobileIron experience across all of their devices, including smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
Reduce cost and complexity by leveraging a single solution to secure and manage Macs, as well as Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices.
Provide stronger security with advanced DLP capabilities.
Deliver a better user experience with seamless, secure access to business resources.
Simplify management with comprehensive visibility and control.
MobileIron Named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools
MobileIron was positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools in 2018 and 2019. MobileIron was also previously positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management Suites for seven years in a row.
Top 5 reasons to choose MobileIron for Mac security and management
Join our panel of security experts to learn why MobileIron UEM is the smart choice for Mac security management and learn best practices to leverage going forward.
macOS Security and Compliance
With growing threat vectors, endpoint security is of paramount concern for IT teams and fully understanding the emerging risks helps IT deploy the best solution to secure corporate resources.
7 Reasons to Choose MobileIron for macOS Security
If you’re not managing Macs as part of your overall unified endpoint management (UEM) infrastructure, you could be losing visibility into security and management gaps that can put enterprise security and productivity at risk.