Automate time-consuming development tasks
MobileIron and incapptic Connect fully support Continuous Delivery and Release Automation (CDRA) across the complete mobile app portfolio. By automating repetitive tasks, customers can deliver faster and more predictable deployments.
- Shorten the release and update cycle from weeks to minutes.
- Accelerate product iterations by eliminating constant updates and bug fixes.
- Improve end-to-end management by increasing visibility across the entire app development lifecycle.
Optimize development speed and security
With incapptic Connect’s zScan integration, MobileIron embeds automated security testing into the application development process and helps mitigate risks without compromising speed.
- Identify privacy, security, and compliance risks before apps are released to public app stores, UEM solutions, or employee devices.
- Meet key security benchmarks across every step of the app development lifecycle.
- Ensure apps are consistently and automatically scanned before release.
Drive agility and accountability
MobileIron and incapptic Connect support an automated, UEM-agnostic app distribution model that helps software developers quickly publish and update apps. After the app is fully validated, all the preparatory steps for publishing are completed automatically — the apps are automatically signed and the developer can configure additional approval steps if needed.
- Automatically upload to any UEM platform, including MobileIron, VMware Workspace ONE / Airwatch, Microsoft Intune, the Apple App Store, and Google Play.
- Perform a binary and meta-data validation to ensure the app fulfills all requirements for publishing.
- Upload apps, review technical specifications, check for duplicate file uploads, and confirm correct file types.