Top 5 reasons to choose MobileIron for Mac security and management
As the number of Macs in the enterprise increases and use cases expand, IT organizations must reconsider their approach to endpoint security and management. Specialized Mac management products are being replaced by comprehensive Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solutions. Why? Because by leveraging a single security and management platform that spans all devices and apps that drive productivity in today’s digital workplace, organizations can provide a better admin and user experience while reducing cost and complexity.
Join our panel of security experts to learn why MobileIron UEM is the smart choice for Mac security management and learn best practices to leverage going forward.
Sample topics include best practices for using MobileIron to:
- Secure and manage Macs, just as you do your Android, iOS and Windows 10 endpoints
- Take full advantage of Apple Business Manager’s VPP and DEP offerings
- Create compliance policies to ensure native Apple security controls are enabled and enforced
- Make zero sign-on a secure and convenient reality for both managed and unmanaged Macs
- Support the end-to-end life cycle for certificate management
- And more!
||Dec 12, 2019
||Matt Law, Product Marketing Manager
||Tohsheen Bazaz, Technical Marketing Engineer
Artur Dockter, Sales Engineer
Michael Greer, Principal Sales Engineer
Martijn van Dijk, Sales Engineer