Welcome to the third edition of the Mobile Security and Risk Review. This semi-annual review provides IT security leaders with timely information about the mobile threat landscape and the emerging risks facing their organizations.
This edition includes:
- Regional data from Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Industry-specific data for financial services, government, and healthcare
- Statistics on the adoption of Apple’s Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and Volume Purchase Program (VPP)
- The most popular enterprise apps
- The top blacklisted mobile apps