MobileIron Secures Microsoft Office 365
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL), the leader in mobile enterprise security, today published a white paper about how IT organizations can secure Microsoft Office 365 using the MobileIron platform. The white paper can be downloaded at https://www.mobileiron.com/en/whitepaper/securing-office-365-mobileiron
"Our customers choose MobileIron because we deliver a central platform that is designed to provide a consistent security and policy framework across all mobile apps including Office 365," said Ojas Rege, VP Strategy, MobileIron. "Office 365 is a powerful productivity solution that we expect to become a core part of the mobile strategies of many of our customers. Our goal at MobileIron is to provide the best security solution for Office 365 and for the entire ecosystem of mobile apps our customers deploy to their employees."
The MobileIron security model allows IT to:
- Distribute Office 365 apps securely
- Configure native email and PIM apps on mobile devices so they can securely connect to Office 365
- Securely distribute Office 365 apps to mobile devices through the MobileIron Apps@Work enterprise app store
- Protect Office 365 data-at-rest on the device
- Enforce containerization controls such as data separation, Open In protections, and selective wipe to protect Office 365 data on mobile devices
- Protect Office 365 data-in-motion
- Securely tunnel data from mobile devices to the Office 365 cloud
- Block unauthorized devices and browsers from accessing Office 365
More information about how MobileIron secures Office 365:
- Get the white paper: https://www.mobileiron.com/en/whitepaper/securing-office-365-mobileiron
- Register for the webinar on Thursday, May 21 at 10:00 AM PDT. The session will be recorded and will be available for replay.
MobileIron provides the foundation for companies around the world to transform into Mobile First organizations. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.