MobileIron Continues Track Record of Security Innovation with 55th Patent
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MobileIron (NASDAQ:MOBL), the security backbone for the multi-cloud enterprise, today announced that it has been issued 15 new patents in 2017 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), bringing the company total to 55. These new patents relate to key aspects of enterprise data security, including data loss prevention (DLP) controls for mobile apps, trusted access to cloud services, optimized data encryption, secure copy and paste, and multi-factor authentication.
"Security innovation is MobileIron's DNA," said Ojas Rege, Chief Strategy Officer, MobileIron. "From our earliest innovations, like the secure enterprise app store, jailbreak detection, BYOD privacy, and mobile certificate management, to this latest set of patents, our engineers continue to design and build the security foundation for modern enterprise computing."
The following patents have been granted to MobileIron to date in 2017:
- Patent 9,712,492: Syndicating device and application management (July 18, 2017)
- Patent 9,703,981: Mobile device data encryption (July 11, 2017)
- Patent 9,672,338: Managing applications across multiple management domains (June 6, 2017)
- Patent 9,668,124: Rule based mobile device management delegation (May 30, 2017)
- Patent 9,665,731: Preventing content data leak on mobile devices (May 30, 2017)
- Patent 9,660,963: Adaptive encryption optimization (May 23, 2017)
- Patent 9,641,344: Multiple factor authentication in an identity certificate service (May 2, 2017)
- Patent 9,634,999: Mobile device key management (April 25, 2017)
- Patent 9,633,214: Self-removal of enterprise app data (April 25, 2017)
- Patent 9,607,176: Secure copy and paste of mobile app data (March 28, 2017)
- Patent 9,559,907: Remote verification for configuration updates (January 31, 2017)
- Patent 9,548,982: Secure controlled access to authentication servers (January 17, 2017)
- Patent 9,544,752: Mobile activity intelligence (January 10, 2017)
- Patent 9,544,288: Messaging gateway (January 10, 2017)
- Patent 9,537,835: Secure mobile app connection bus (January 3, 2017)
The MobileIron platform was built to secure and manage corporate data in a world where devices are used for both personal and professional activities. MobileIron incorporates identity, context, and privacy enforcement to set the appropriate level of access to enterprise data and services. With MobileIron, IT can secure corporate information wherever it lives while preserving employee privacy.
MobileIron provides the secure foundation for companies around the world to transform into Mobile First organizations. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.