MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MobileIron (NASDAQ:MOBL) today announced that Gartner, Inc. has positioned MobileIron as a Leader in its "Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools."*
Download the complimentary copy of the report here: https://www.mobileiron.com/gartner-2018
UEM requires focus
Gartner says, “Leaders demonstrate a keen grasp of current customer needs as business shifts from CMT and EMM to a single, UEM management console. These vendors also demonstrate innovation in broad platform support and analytics, and they demonstrate broad integration with channel and other technology providers. They have the most complete products in the UEM market, and these companies are aligned with current and future use cases and needs of UEM buyers, demonstrating adaptability. Overall, they have a strategy that creates a high likelihood of success in this market.”
"Modern work requires modern security,” said Simon Biddiscombe, CEO, MobileIron. "We believe MobileIron’s position in the Leaders quadrant is reflective of our focus on delivering the security innovation and superior customer service on which our customers depend for their business transformations.”
MobileIron provides the secure foundation for modern work. In the last year, MobileIron continued to reinforce its innovation and technology leadership:
- Customer leadership: We passed 17,000 cumulative customers globally, including many of the highest-security enterprises and governments around the world.
- Security innovation: We launched intelligent, multi-factor authentication (MFA) for the cloud with the addition of Authenticator to the MobileIron Access cloud security solution. We launched MobileIron Threat Defense to detect and remediate device, network, and application threats. We were granted our 74th patent, 67 of which are focused on data or application security.
- Application innovation: We announced our collaboration with Google Cloud on a joint commerce solution to deploy, secure, and manage cloud applications and services. We also launched our App Insights capability to allow IT to analyze and improve adoption of enterprise applications.
- Endpoint expansion: We improved security and management for macOS with the launch of MobileIron Tunnel and MobileIron Access. Microsoft announced our partnership with them for management of the HoloLens mixed reality platform.
- Best-in-class ecosystem: We expanded our partnership with Lenovo to provide a simple, efficient way to procure, secure, and manage Windows devices. We launched the first UEM integration in the industry with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator.
* Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools" by Chris Silva, Rich Doheny, Bryan Taylor, Rob Smith, Manjunath Bhat, 23 July 2018.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
MobileIron provides the secure foundation for modern work. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.