For the second consecutive time, MobileIron is the only Leader in the July 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management to also be named a Customers’ Choice for the UEM market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MobileIron (NASDAQ:MOBL), the company to introduce the industry’s first mobile-centric, zero trust enterprise security platform, today announced that it was named an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Unified Endpoint Management Tools1. The Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice is a recognition of vendors by verified end-user professionals, recognizing "the best unified endpoint management tools as reviewed by customers." Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for evaluating vendors. To be named a Customers’ Choice, vendors must have a product that is aligned to the market, have their overall rating (out of 5 stars) equal or higher than the mean rating for that market, and have a Product Adoption Review Coverage (PARC) or PARC of 3.0 or the median PARC score of the market (whichever is higher) in the same market.
What MobileIron Customers are saying:
- “A very easy to use solution that has enabled us to deploy a diverse and efficient mobile workforce using various devices including Apple and Android.” IS Security Manager, energy and utilities industry
- "Building a cutting edge end-user experience for a mobile way of working.” Service Owner Enterprise Mobility, manufacturing industry
- “Constant innovation and high security standards.” IT Expert, government industry
- “MobileIron has been a great partner and solution. Best solution in the space. Would recommend to anyone.” IT Manager, construction industry
- “Not only is implementation easy, client support appears to be their main focus.” Systems Administrator, finance industry
- “Reliability as well as focus on future topics and trends: a partner you like to work with.” IT Service Owner, manufacturing industry
“MobileIron has always led with a customer-first mindset, so we are especially proud to be named a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for the UEM market for the second time in a row,” said Simon Biddiscombe, CEO of MobileIron. “We have taken meaningful steps to ensure we focus on both technology and user experience, targeting the intersection of security and the way people want to work. Everything we do is to help our customers achieve a frictionless user experience with the highest security standards, and we are thrilled to hear our customers believe we are delivering on our promise.”
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Peer Insights
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 70,000 verified reviews in more than 200 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.
MobileIron is redefining enterprise security with the industry’s first mobile-centric, zero trust platform built on the foundation of unified endpoint management (UEM) to secure access and protect data across the perimeter-less enterprise. For more information, visit www.mobileiron.com.
1Gartner defines Unified Endpoint Management Tools as those that combine the management of multiple endpoint types in a single console and perform the following functions:
- Configure, manage and monitor iOS, Android, Windows 10 and macOS, and manage some Internet of Things (IoT) and wearable endpoints.
- Unify the application of configurations, management profiles, device compliance and data protection.
- Provide a single view of multidevice users, enhancing efficacy of end-user support and gathering detailed workplace analytics.
- Act as a coordination point to orchestrate the activities of related endpoint technologies such as identity services and security infrastructure.
Read more on Gartner’s definition of this category here.