MobileIron Recognized as a Top Rated 2020 Unified Endpoint Management Software by TrustRadius
MobileIron has been recognized as a 2020 Top Rated Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Software by TrustRadius for the second year in a row. We take great pride in this recognition because it’s based on direct feedback from our customers. Thank you to all of our customers who submitted reviews and for your continued trust.
Established in 2013, TrustRadius is a highly trusted site for B2B software reviews. And the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards are an unbiased recognition of the best B2B technology products. Based entirely on customer feedback, they have never been influenced by analyst opinion or status as a TrustRadius customer.
At MobileIron, we are focused on helping our customers to secure their digital workplaces. MobileIron UEM allows for continuous enforcement and protection of data, both on the device and on the network, resulting in a secure mobile work experience and increased productivity.
Many customers praised MobileIron UEM for its great user experience and ability to protect business data across mobile devices. I’d like to extend a big thank you to those customers who submitted reviews, and those who continue to shape the future of our products and services.
Here are some excerpts of what MobileIron customers are saying that led to this distinction:
- “MobileIron is best suited for companies looking for a solid UEM solution.” – Apple Endpoint Engineer at Laureate, an Education Management company
- “The security capabilities alone make the product worth using.” – Program Manager in Information Technology at a Telecommunications company
- “We were using MobileIron Core and migrated to MobileIron Cloud. Professional services were great in helping us get set up in the cloud environment. They helped establish a game plan and set us on the right path to accomplish the migration.” – Network Engineer at BioReference Laboratories, a Pharmaceuticals company
- “MobileIron has helped my organization tremendously by securing emails and protecting patient information.” – Technician in Information Technology at a Health, Wellness and Fitness company
- “The ability to rollout O365 and other mobile apps to the org has increased the mobility of users and productivity.” – Engineer in Information Technology at a Financial Services company
To learn more about how TrustRadius Top Rated works, check out the TrustRadius scoring criteria breakdown. And if you have a MobileIron story to share, we encourage you to join the TrustRadius crowd and weigh in.
Again, a huge thank you to our customers for this recognition. If you’d like to learn more about MobileIron UEM, please visit here.