MobileIron Live! 2019: Get ready for the future of enterprise security — with mobile at the center not at the edge
As the traditional enterprise security perimeter dissolves and mobile threats become more sophisticated and relentless, MobileIron is leading the way toward a mobile-centric, zero trust model of security. And MobileIron Live! 2019 is the perfect place to get a sneak peek at what’s in store for all of our customers so you can confidently embrace this new zero trust world with your trusted security partner — MobileIron.
What to expect
MobileIron Live! offers the perfect mix of opportunities to gain the latest security insights — including thought leadership from top security leaders and customers, networking with peers, technical and product demos and hands-on workshops. Most of all, it is the ONLY conference you need to attend to hear about our vision and new capabilities for supporting a mobile-centric approach to zero trust security. It will change the way you think about protecting the evolving perimeter-less enterprise.
Here are just a few opportunities in store for you:
- Hear from these security industry thought leaders:
- General Keith B. Alexander, CEO and President of IronNet Cybersecurity
- Theresa Payton, former White House CIO and Cybersecurity Authority
- Kor Adana, Technical Writer and Producer, USA Network’s “Mr. Robot”
- Dr. Chase Cunningham, Principal Analyst, Security and Risk, Forrester Research
- Learn from CISOs as they share their unique experiences with the changing threat landscape and recommend security approaches for today’s evolving mobile workforce.
- Gain access to our rock-star technical team for hands-on learning and product sessions.
- Find out how we work with Android Enterprise, Verizon, and our other ecosystem and channel partners.
Who to bring
After every MobileIron Live conference, we often hear attendees say if they could do one thing differently, they would bring more of their co-workers to hear the same insights. So this year, be sure to bring a few people from your team. Everyone from CISOs to mobile security experts and IT leaders will benefit from a deeper understanding of how mobile security trends will soon impact an IT organization near you.
How to register