Wow! Our MobileIron team is SO excited to have been recognized as a 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Unified Endpoint Management Tools. This distinction means a lot because it comes straight from our customers. Thanks to those who submitted reviews and to all our customers and partners. Your trust is why we exist as a company.
To ensure fair evaluation, Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with a high customer satisfaction rate. As Gartner says, “The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice is a recognition of vendors in this market by verified end-user professionals, taking into account both the number of reviews and the overall user ratings.”
Below are some excerpts from MobileIron customer reviews:
- “I sleep well knowing my mobile devices are well secured.” VP, finance industry (review here)
- "Rapid understanding of requirements, seamless implementation, & epic ongoing support" - DevOps manager, mobile capability center, government industry (review here)
- “Solid product and expert deployment assistance” - Systems engineer, miscellaneous industry (review here)
- “Everything from initial engagement through professional services doing the installation to technical support after the fact has been quite simply amazing.” - Senior cybersecurity engineer, healthcare industry (review here)
- “Rich functionality makes your corporate environment accessible, yet secure with ease.” - Head of corporate systems, miscellaneous industry (review here)
- “Full-featured, well-supported, very stable”- Architect, government industry (review here)
This year, MobileIron was also named by analysts as a Leader in the July 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools. We believe this reflects our commitment to continually deliver security innovation and superior customer service.
If you have a MobileIron story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice disclaimer:
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice logo is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Magic Quadrant disclaimer:
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.