Many organizations want to support personally-owned mobile devices for business use to drive employee satisfaction and productivity (Bring Your Own Device or BYOD), while reducing mobile expenses.
A successful BYOD program requires a clear separation of corporate and personal information, apps, and content ad. MobileIron provides a Complete Multi-OS Enterprise Persona that separates personal and professional apps and content while preserving the native mobile user experience.
Mobile IT controls the corporate email, apps, documents, identity, and policies without monitoring or modifying personal data on the device.
MobileIron’s Complete Enterprise Persona won the GSMA Award for Best Enterprise Mobile Service at Mobile World Congress.
Key Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Features
- BYOD Enterprise Appstore for employees self-service
- Embedded certificate authority to manage device and user identity
- Sophisticated posture monitoring and automated policy workflow so non-compliant devices do not get enterprise access
- Certificate-based security to secure email end-to-end and minimize the risk of data loss
- BYOD Device Registration Portal for employee self-service
- Advanced Mobile Management
- Mobile Application Management
- The BYOD Trust Gap
- BYOD Best Practice - Privacy Transparency
MobileIron has the right platform to help you implement a successful Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solution that makes your employees productive, respect their privacy while keeping your corporate information secure.