Many organizations want to support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives to allow end-users to use personally owned mobile devices for business use. BYOD programs are typically implemented to drive employee satisfaction and productivity, but employee adoption depends on the clear separation of enterprise applications and data from personal information on the device, as well as the privacy of personal data.
Bring Your Own Device Solution
MobileIron provides mobile device management (MDM) capabilities to enable IT organizations to selectively wipe business data on a user’s device, including business email, apps, content, settings, and certificates, without wiping personal content contained on the device. Without a mobile IT solution such as ours, if a device is lost or compromised, the IT administrator’s only option would be to wipe the entire device of all personal and corporate content.
MobileIron Bring Your Own Device Features
- Separation of personal and enterprise apps and content while preserving the native mobile user experience.
- Self-service enterprise Appstore, Apps@Work for employees
- Embedded certificate authority to manage device and end-user identity
- Certificate-based security to secure email end-to-end and minimize the risk of data loss
- Sophisticated posture monitoring and automated remediation policy workflow
- BYOD Device Registration Portal for employee self-service