With Help@Work, MobileIron is transforming the help desk experience for iOS devices by enabling end users to remotely share their screen with help desk staff. Users no longer waste valuable time trying to describe their issues solely by voice, and help desk staff is no longer ‘flying blind’ trying to identify the problems that users are describing. With Help@work, support desks get a rich diagnostic experience that streamlines problem solving.
Simple, Fast, and Effective Support
- Help@Work is a customizable iOS app that, together with MobileIron Core enables screen sharing of the entire device. It provides simple, effective, and fast resolution of iOS mobile device problems.
- Screen sharing sessions can take place over WAN, Wi-Fi, or cellular and can be conducted inside or outside of a trusted enterprise network.
- Companies can customize Help@Work in a number of ways from simple text and logo updates to changing the look and feel of the entire screen.
- IT Administrators can distribute Help@Work to employees in just a few simple steps.
- Using Help@Work is part of a natural help desk experience. Users tap to request help, connect with their help desk, and tap to begin a screen sharing session.